We provide XML access to our tour dates via a REST style web interface. You can pass URL encoded GET variables to our search API. Please see the examples below for possible searches. Searches only return upcoming shows, they will never return past dates, regardless of the search.
You can also access our data via JSON by setting the GET variable response to json. You would just call our feed starting with http://www.killertours.com/api/search/?response=json
KILLERTOURS.COM API GET VARIABLES
API URL: http://www.killertours.com/api/search/?
- date - any date that can be converted to a unix timestamp with PHP's strtotime
- band_name - the name of a band
- city - the name of a city
- state - 2 letter state abbreviation
- country - 2 letter country code
- zip - zip code
- response - setting this to json provides JSON encoded results
KILLERTOURS.COM API EXAMPLES
Click here to check out some KillerTours API examples.